Omni Premium Bundle
Omni Premium Bundle
Omni Accounts is a fully integrated Accounting & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software package, uniquely designed to meet the needs of various size businesses, offering solutions from R 500.00 to well over R 500 000.00. All with ONE product. It is just a case of switching on the functionality you require which can be done in “one click”. Omni is therefore unique in its ability to offer any user a genuinely seamless growth path.
Omni offers 7 standard bundles. A bundle can be best described a balanced selection of switches (features). The bundles start at the entry level Omni Essential bundle, ending with the top end bundle Omni Premium.
Omni Premium has been configured to meet the requirements of well-established businesses often requiring complex Accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) functionality.
So who should consider Omni Premium for their computerised Accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
If you need more than straight forward accounting such as Income Statements, Balance Sheets, customer/supplier documents and statements and aging reports, and banking management, then you should be looking at our higher end bundles like Omni Enterprise and Omni Premium.
So what does Omni Premium offer?
Omni Premium offers way more than straight forward accounting solutions. The emphasis in Omni Premium is to explode your business analysis, reporting on the efficiency of your business at the “nuts and bolts” level.
So typically what do we mean by measuring efficiency at the “nuts and bolts” level? Herewith some examples:
In today’s competitive world, it is often no longer good enough to measure sales (turnover). Typically a business needs to know who is buying what from you, at what price and what margins, from which reps, and under which manger the respective reps fall. Likewise regarding stock (inventory) management. The cost of stock holding is enormous! But the cost of lost sales due to “out of stock” situations is just as, if not more damaging to a business. So managing optimum stock levels is often like walking on a tight rope. Monitoring stock movement, ensuring a business has sufficient stock on hand without being over stocked, requires careful analysis.
The Omni Accounts and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software enables a business to address scenarios as outlined above and more. Omni Premium comes standard with advanced report writing and multiple extra user defined fields throughout, thus enabling an Omni user to maximise on analysis and controls. However most of the advanced features in Omni are masked to a lesser or greater extent in Omni’s lower end bundles, whereas in Omni Premium, all such fields are exposed and available for a user to take advantage of.
So what are the advantages of multiple extra user defined fields? In customers for example, many computerised accounting software packages, offer fields such as rep code, area, credit terms and even customer category, but what if this is not enough. How would a user cope if they require more, such as “province” as well as area, or if they have an area manager who manages several reps? Or if one requires customer sub-categories e.g. Retailers might need to be sub-categorised into small, medium or large retailers.
Similarly with stock, some stock modules of other accounting software packages will typically offer several prices and product categories etc. But what happens if you requires sub categories and sub-sub-categories? Or multiple valuation methods, as in average or last cost? Or complex selling price lists? Etc.
So what in fact does Omni Premium offer? Listed below is a summary of the main features, but by no means all of them.
- Each module comes standard with multiple fixed fields as well as user defined fields which explode exponentially Omni Premium’s data analysis capability.
- All the functionality of Omni’s built in report writer features and available for Omni Premium. Omni’s report writer is extremely powerful but at the same time, easy to use. Most of our Omni users mange to configure their own customised reports, and only the most complex ones require our technical assistance
- Omni contains unlimited history, so it is possible to reproduce ANY historical report. So for example, extracting historical Income Statements, Balance Sheets, previous VAT analysis, bank reconciliations, statements, age analysis, stock on hand valuations are easily extracted. The same applies to invoices, sales orders, quotes etc.
- Omni Premium allows (under permission) for multiple period processing, which means amongst other things, that month ends and year ends are a complete NON issue, because it is quick and easy to process arrears, corrective or closing entries into a prior periods whilst normal current processing continues uninterrupted.
- Omni is GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principle) compliant
- Omni Premium comprised the following fully featured modules: General Ledger, Customers (accounts receivable), Suppliers (accounts payable), banking (cash books), and stock (inventory).
Because all Omni is “ONE” product, the Omni Premium bundle therefore seamlessly “integrates” with the other remaining Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) switches such as:
- Omni Automation, which can provide you with ability to automate movement of data in and out of Omni by “silently calling” Omni commands, entirely independently of what everyone else is doing
- Communications (CRM)
- Job Costing
- Material requirements Planning (MRP)
- Multi Currency
- Vehicle loading and scheduling
- Multi Branches
- Multi warehouses
- Serial and batch number tracking
- Point of sale
Omni Premium . . . exceptionally good value
Back to Articles