The Customer Deals allows for special prices or discounts for individual stock items, or a group of stock items, to be created per customer. Prices can also optionally be defined for specific date periods.
The price can also defined as a markup percentage on the stock cost price.
Additionally Deals can be created at Customer Branch level. This gives the ability to define specific prices for a particular branch or
delivery address. Deals may also be created for specific Customer Categories and/or Customer Regions. Deals prices can also be created for Stock Categories, rather than individual stock items.
If a Stock category
is used, then only a discount or a markup can be entered. If a deal price exists for a Stock Category and also for a specific Stock Item, then the deal price for the specific stock item will override the deal price for
the Stock Category.
Detailed below are some examples of special prices/deals that can be created:
- For a particular customer for a particular stock item.
- For a particular customer for all
stock items in a particular stock category.
- For a customer for any region, for any branch for a stock item.
- For a customer, for a region for any branch in that region for a stock item.
- For a customer, for a region, for a specific branch for a stock item.
- For all customers in a specific customer category for a stock item.
- For all customers for a stock item in a specific warehouse.