A Purchase Order is a document you create and send to a Supplier to formally confirm that you wish to orders goods and/or services. Capture orders placed with your suppliers and then easily convert them into delivery notes/invoices.
- Purchase Orders will mark stock as being on order allowing for better inventory control using Omni’s reporting functions.
- Actual prices charged on the Delivery Note/Invoice can be monitored against prices captured on the Purchase Order.
- Purchase Orders will update the value in the ’on order’ column in the stock level screen.
- Potential financial commitments by pending Purchase Orders can be viewed on the Supplier Account.
- You can invoice multiple Purchase Orders on one Supplier Invoice.
- Purchase Orders may be optionally linked to Jobs, Customer Sales Orders, Decanting Batches or Warehouse Requisitions per line item.
- To prevent overlooked orders, it is advisable to print or view the outstanding order report at the start of the day.