New VAT rate
- When do I need to process a Year End?
- Once I have done a Year End, will I still be able to post to the previous financial year?
- What does processing a year end do?
- How to process a year end
- How do I go about entering adjustments given to me by my accountant?
- I can’t copy my company
- I need to process for the next Financial year, but the menu options are all greyed out
- How do I print a Balance Sheet?
- Do I need to pay anything to be able to work in the new financial year?
- I cannot process the year end due to the nominal ledger being out of balance
- I cannot process the year end due to the system thinking users are logged in
- How do I reverse a Year End?
How it works
Select the Most Suitable Bundle
The first step is to select one of the 7 Omni Bundles, that best suits your requirements.
- Each Bundle includes the functionality of the all lower bundles
- Essential is the entry-level Bundle, all the way up to top of the range Premium.
- All Omni Bundles are Multi User ready with in-built extensive user permissions.
Configure your Bundle
Configure at any time by adding on additional individual Switches you require.
- Chose Switches from a higher Bundle or from within the ERP Modules.
- No additional software download is needed. Once you purchase, an updated serial unlock key will be sent to you.
How to Upgrade to a Higher Bundle
To upgrade to a higher bundle will cost you the price difference between the Bundle you have and the Bundle you require. Upon payment a new unlock serial number will be sent to you.
- It is always more cost effective to purchase a higher Bundle than to purchase all the individual Switches contained in that bundle.
- Certain switches can only be purchased individually, such as SF51 Bill of Materials which is part of an ERP Module.
Try Extra Features
All Omni Bundles and most of the Switches can be trialled for 30 days before you purchase!
- Once your Omni Software is installed, select which Bundle or Switch you wish to trial and it will be instantly unlocked for you to trial for a period of 30 days.